Wolverhampton Wanderers v Manchester United 17:31
- Met 108 times, Wolves 36, Draw 18, Man Utd 48
- Met in the FA Cup 9 times, Wolves 3, Draw 2, Man Utd 4
- Last met (2019, Prem), Wolves 1-1 Man Utd
- 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads (all comps) went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 8 of the last 9 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Man Utd have scored in their last 13 games vs Wolves
We’ve an all-Premier League clash in the FA Cup this Saturday for the 5:30pm game as Wolves host Man Utd.
The sides met earlier in the league this season and that ended Wolves 1-1 Man Utd, while the teams have played 9 times in the FA Cup with honours pretty much even – Wolves 3, Draw 2, Man Utd 4.
The match betting ahead of the game sees Wolves at 2.30, the draw 3.50 and Man Utd 3.00, while the ‘to qualify’ betting is as follows – Wolves 1.95, Man Utd 1.80.
7 of the last 9 head-to-heads have gone OVER 2.5 GOALS – so this might appeal at 1.95, while both teams have scored in 8 of the last 9 clashes too – this can be backed at 1.75.
Of course, in a game like this the team news prior to the game will be key, but in what looks likely to be a hard one to call anyway – especially with Wolves having home advantage – then the better option might be to side with ‘BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE’ at 1.75.
United have netted in all of their last 13 games against Wolves and with the home side rarely ‘NOT’ scoring in their matches this season them this bet should give us a good run for our money.
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.75