Thursday 23rd January 2020
Wolverhampton Wanderers v Liverpool 20:00
- Already played this season, Liverpool 1-0 Wolves
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Wolves 0-2 Liverpool
- Liverpool have won their last 4 league games vs Wolves ‘to nil’
- 2 of the last 3 repeat fixtures ended, Wolves 0-3 Liverpool
- Liverpool are unbeaten the last 6 repeat fixtures
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads (all comps) went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 9 of the last 11 league head-to-heads
- 3 of the last 6 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Wolves have scored just 3 goals in their 11 Premier League games vs Liverpool
The runaway Premier League leaders – Liverpool – are back in action on Thursday night as they travel to Wolves, in what’s the final game of these midweek fixtures.
The sides met earlier this season at Anfield, with Liverpool scrapping past that one 1-0, while this repeat fixture last term finished Wolves 0-2 Liverpool – you can back that score again here at 8.50.
In fact, Liverpool have won their last 4 vs Wolves without letting a goal in – so backing the Red to win ‘to nil’ might be another option to have on your radar at 2.75..
The match betting sees Wolves on offer at 5.75, the draw 3.80 and Liverpool at 1.61.
Liverpool are also unbeaten in the last 6 repeat fixtures, while it might pay to note that 2 of the last 3 ended Wolves 0-3 Liverpool – this is on offer at 13.00.
With 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads going UNDER 2.5 GOALS then this might appeal at 2.00, while both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 9 of the last 11 clashes – this is on offer at 1.95.
Wolves fans will glean some hope from knowing that 3 of the last 6 repeat fixtures ended in a draw though, but the home side have only netted 3 goals in their last 11 league clashes against Liverpool.
BEST BET: LIVERPOOL TO WIN 1.61