Saturday 23rd November 2019
West Ham United v Tottenham Hotspur 12:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, West Ham 0-1 Spurs
- Each side took 3 points off the other last season
- 2 of the last 4 repeat fixtures ended West Ham 1-0 Spurs
- 5 of the last 6 repeat fixtures went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- West Ham have won 3 of the last 8 repeat fixtures 1-0
- West Ham have won 3 of the last 6 repeat fixtures
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- 2 DRAWS in the last 15 head-to-heads (all comps)
A crucial Premier League game for both sides this Saturday lunchtime as West Ham host Tottenham in an all-London Derby.
Both have not made the best of starts to the season and after 12 games West Ham sit 16th with 13 points, while Spurs are 14th with only 14 points won.
Therefore, a ‘must-win’ game for both sides here.
The match betting favours Spurs at 1.90, with the draw 3.60 and West Ham on offer at 3.80.
The repeat fixture from last season ended West Ham 0-1 Spurs, while last term each side won 3 points off the others.
With 2 of the last 4 repeat fixtures ending West Ham 1-0 Spurs then this option at 19.00 might appeal, while Hammers fans will be pleased to know they’ve actually won 3 of the last 6 repeat fixtures.
With only 2 draws in the last 15 head-to-heads (all comps) then we tend to get a result one way of another when these teams meet.
Both teams ‘haven’t’ scored in 6 of the last 7 clashes, so at 2.50 there looks to be some value here, but the call is UNDER 2.5 GOALS. This best has paid out in 5 of the last 6 meetings between the sides – so the 2.50 again on their being less than 3 goals scored in the game looks fair value for a bet that’s paid out 83% of the time in the last 6 head-to-heads.
BEST BET: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @2.50