Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United 16:30
- Already played this season, Man Utd 2-1 Spurs
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 0-1 Man Utd
- Spurs are unbeaten in 6 of their last 7 home league games vs Man Utd
- Spurs have won 3 of their last 4 home league games vs Man Utd
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of the last 11 league head-to-heads
- 3 of the last 7 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Man Utd have scored just 2 goals in the last 5 repeat fixtures
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS (all comps)
A decent clash to end the Sunday Premier League action as Spurs boss – Jose Mourhino – heads back to one of his former clubs – Man Utd.
Both sides are hunting a top four place so three points for either team will be very important here, but the match betting suggests a tight game.4
Spurs are on offer at 3.00, the draw 3.40 and Man Utd 2.30.
The sides met earlier this season too and the ended Man Utd 2-1 Spurs, while last season’s repeat of this fixture was another United win – Spurs 0-1 Man Utd.
Spurs are, however, unbeaten in 6 of their last 7 home league games vs Man Utd, and have won 3 of their last 4 games against United in front of their home fans.
Both teams didn’t score in 9 of the last 11 clashes so at 1.95 this looks a nice option to have on your radar, while 3 of the last 4 clashes went OVER 2.5 GOALS – this can be backed at 2.00.
We have seen a fair few DRAWS when these sides meet though – 3 in the last 7, so the stalemate at 3.40 might be the value.
Another way to play this could be to look at the HT/FT market – back Spurs/Draw at 15.00 or Man Utd/Draw also at 15.00.
BEST BET: DRAW