Sunday 22nd December 2019
Tottenham Hotspur v Chelsea 16:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 3-1 Chelsea
- Each side took 3 points off the other last season
- Spurs are unbeaten in 4 of the last 5 repeat league fixtures
- Dele Alli (Spurs) has scored 6 goals vs Chelsea in the last 8 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 10 of the last 15 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Spurs have won 2 of the last 3 Premier League head-to-heads 3-1
- Both teams scored in 7 of the last 10 head-to-heads
- Chelsea have scored at least 2 goals in 10 of the last 14 head-to-heads
- 2 DRAWS in the last 10 league head-to-heads
The last Premier League game before Christmas is set-up to be a decent one with an all-London derby that sees Spurs host Chelsea on Sunday.
Plus, with former Chelsea boss – Jose Mourhino – now in charge of Spurs then this brings and added spice to this already ‘must-see’ clash.
Both sides will have a ‘top four’ finish as firm targets in the league and with Spurs sitting 5th and Chelsea in 4th – with just 3 points between the two – then there is all to play for.
Each side took 3 points off the other last season, but this repeat clash ended Spurs 3-1 Chelsea – a repeat of that score can be backed at 19.00.
Spurs are also unbeaten in 4 of their last 5 home league games over Chelsea so at 1.40 in the Double Chance market (Spurs/Draw) market this might appeal.
The match betting is very tight – with Spurs on offer at 2.37, the Draw 3.60 and Chelsea available at 2.75.
With 10 of the last 15 clashes going OVER 2.5 GOALS then this is another option to have on your radar at 1.57, while both teams scored in 7 of the last 10 head-to-heads – this is on offer at 1.50.
It’s worth pointing out too that Chelsea have also scored at least 2 goals in 10 of the last 14 head-to-heads – you can back over 1.5 Chelsea goals in the match at 2.10.
Spurs’ Dele Alli seems to find his scoring boots when playing Chelsea too – he’s scored 6 goals in the last 8 head-to-heads! The England midfielder is on offer at 10.00 (1st) or 3.60 (anytime).
BEST BET: ‘DOUBLE CHANCE’ – SPURS/DRAW @1.40