Norwich City v Liverpool 17:30
- Already met this season, Liverpool 4-1 Norwich
- Last repeat fixture (Prem, 2016) ended, Norwich 4-5 Liverpool
- Liverpool are 13 games unbeaten vs Norwich
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- 7 of the last 8 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Liverpool have scored in their last 13 vs Norwich
- Liverpool have scored 4+ goals in their last 2 vs Norwich
- Liverpool have scored 3+ goals in 7 of their last 8 vs Norwich
The runaway Premier League leaders – Liverpool – make the trip to Norwich in their next match and with the Canaries struggling in bottom place this looks another formality for Klopp’s men.
Liverpool start this round of games with a huge 22 point lead on Man City and being priced at 1.30 in the match betting there is every chance they will increase their advantage with another 3 points here – with the Draw 5.25 and Norwich as big as 10.00 for the upset.
The sides met early on this season, with Liverpool winning that clash 4-1, while the last repeat of this fixture came in 2016 in a thriller that ended Norwich 4-5 Liverpool.
The Reds are now unbeaten in their last 13 vs Norwich.
Both teams have scored in 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads, so the 1.80 on offer here looks decent value, while 7 of the last 8 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS – this can be backed at 1.53.
The normal characters figure at the head of the scoring markets with Mo Salah on offer at 4.00 (1st) or 1.72 (anytime), while for Norwich Teemu Pukki is their main man – he’s 9.00 (1st) or 3.20 (anytime).
With the Merseysiders having scored 3+ goals in 7 of their last 8 against Norwich and having also netted 4+ goals in their last two against them then it might pay to take a chance on OVER 3.5 GOALS at 2.30, which is much better value than the safer Over 2.5 goals, and we’ll only need another strike.
BEST BET: OVER 3.5 GOALS