Wednesday 4th December 2019
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur 19:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man Utd 0-3 Spurs
- Each side took 3 points of the other last season
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of the last 10 head-to-heads
- Man Utd have won 3 of the last 4 repeat fixtures 1-0
- Man Utd have won 4 of the last 5 repeat fixtures ‘to nil’
- 3 DRAWS in the last 13 league head-to-heads
- Man Utd have lost just three at home to Spurs in the Premier League (27 games)
All the talk ahead of this game will be the return to Old Trafford of the new Spurs boss – Jose Mourhino – as he takes on Manchester United.
The Portuguese ‘Special One’ has made a decent start to his new role at Tottenham – with three wins – and despite leaking a lot of goals in the process, has also got the Londoners scoring plenty.
The match betting is tight, with Man Utd on offer at 2.75, the Draw 3.40 and Spurs at 2.55.
This fixture last season ended in favour of the away side – Man Utd 0-3 Spurs – so if you fancy a repeat of that you’ll be rewarded at 29.00.
4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS – this can be backed at 2.00 – but the way Spurs games are going at the moment it would be a brave man to side with this option. Spurs’ last three games have seen a massive 16 goals scored in them.
Having said that, with 9 of the last 10 head-to-heads seeing both teams ‘NOT’ score, then in recent times the stats have pointed to one of the sides keeping a clean sheet in this clash. This can be backed at 2.20.
United have also lost just three of their home 27 Premier League games against Spurs, while they’ve won 4 of the last 5 repeat fixtures ‘to nil’.
It’s a tricky one to call with the amount of goals Spurs are leaking, plus United let a few in at the weekend against Villa.
So, the safer call might be to opt for the DRAW at 3.40. This has paid out 3 times in the last 13 head-to-heads.
BEST BET: DRAW @3.40