Manchester City v West Ham United 16:30
- Already played this season, West Ham 0-5 Man City
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 1-0 West Ham
- Man City scored 28 goals in their last 9 vs West Ham
- 9 of the last 11 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 14 of the last 16 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in the last 3 head-to-heads
- 1 DRAW in the last 17 head-to-heads
- Man City have scored in their last 17 vs West Ham
- Man City have lost just 2 home Premier League games vs West Ham (18 games)
- Sterling (Man City) scored a hat-trick in this season’s head-to-head
- Man City have scored 4 or more goals in 5 of their last 7 games vs West Ham
After losing to Spurs last weekend, all Manchester City can hope for now when it comes to the Premier League is the runners-up slot. They start the weekend a massive 22 points off leaders Liverpool, but are now only 2 points ahead of Leicester, who are in third.
They take on West Ham at home next though and with the Hammers struggling in the league it will be a shock if City can’t get back on track with all three points here.
The match betting sees City at 1.08, with the draw 10.00 and West Ham a monster 23.00 to cause the upset.
The sides also met earlier this season and that ended West Ham 0-5 Man City, while this repeat fixture last term finished Man City 1-0 West Ham.
In fact, City have lost just 2 home Premier League games against West Ham (18 meetings) and have scored a staggering 28 goals in their last 9 vs West Ham.
9 of the last 11 head-to-heads also went OVER 2.5 GOALS, but at 1.25 there is no real value here, but if you add another goal and go in the Over 3.5 goal market it’s a bit better 1.61, with Over 4.5 goals 2.37.
With just 1 draw in the last 17 head-to-heads then we tend to get a result either way too.
Both teams ‘Didn’t’ score in the last three clashes so at 1.75 there might be some value here, while City’s Raheem Sterling seems to find his scoring boots when facing West Ham – the England man netted a hat-trick in this season’s 5-0 win so the 4.00 (1st) or 1.50 (anytime) are other options.
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS ‘NOT’ TO SCORE @1.75