Manchester City v Manchester United 17:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 3-1 Man Utd
- Man City took 6 points off Man Utd last season
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Man Utd are unbeaten in 3 of the last 4 repeat league fixtures
- Man City have lost just 1 of their last 6 league games vs Man Utd
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of the last 12 head-to-heads
- Man City have scored 2+ goals in the last 4 head-to-heads
With Man City playing catch-up in the Premier League this derby with bitter rivals – Man Utd – in the Saturday 5:30pm game is huge.
United can really put a huge dent in their title-winning hopes by getting something out of this, but with City having taken 6 points off United last season then United are still playing catch-up at the moment with their neighbours.
The match betting suggests all three points for City as they are 1.28, with the Draw 5.75 and United 9.00.
This clash last season also ended in a City win – 3-1, so if you fancy a repeat of that scoreline you’ll be rewarded at 12.00.
United fans will gain some hope though from known they are unbeaten in 3 of the last 4 repeat fixtures – United or the Draw in the ‘Double Chance’ market can be backed at 3.50.
Both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 7 of the last 12 clashes so at 1.90 this might appeal, but the call here is OVER 2.5 GOALS at 1.53.
Yes, a bit short in the betting, but this bet has paid out in 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads and with City having scored at least 2 goals in the last 4 meetings with United then this is another plus ahead of this bet.
BEST BET: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.53