Monday 16th December 2019
Crystal Palace v Brighton & Hove Albion 19:45
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Palace 1-2 Brighton
- Brighton took 6 points off Palace last season
- Palace have won just 2 of their last 8 vs Brighton
- Palace are unbeaten in 4 of their last 5 home games vs Brighton
- Both teams scored in the last 4 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Milivojevic (Palace) scored in both head-to-heads last season
- 2 of the last 7 head-to-heads ended in 0-0 DRAWS
- 8 of the last 12 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Brighton have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 vs Palace
- Glenn Murray (Brighton) has scored in the last 4 head-to-heads
A big Premier League Monday night clash as bitter rivals Crystal Palace host Brighton at Selhurst Park.
The sides have both made decent starts to the season – after 16 games Palace are sitting on a nice 22 points, while Brighton are just 3 back on 19 points.
Last season’s repeat fixture ended Palace 1-2 Brighton, while Brighton also took 6 points Palace last term. In fact, the Eagles have won just 2 of their last 8 against the Seagulls.
Having said that, Palace are currently unbeaten in 4 of their last 5 home games vs Brighton.
The match betting is a tight one, with Palace 2.40, the Draw 3.20 and Brighton at 3.00.
Palace’s Milivojevic netted in both head-to-heads last season so might be worth having on your radar at 8.00 (1st) or 3.50 (anytime), while Brighton’s Glenn Murray, who also used to place for Palace, is on offer at 6.50 (1st) or 3.00 (anytime) – he’s scored in the last 4 head-to-heads too!
8 of the last 12 clashes went OVER 2.5 GOALS, so at 2.20 this might appeal, while both teams have scored in ALL of the last 4 clashes (all comps) – this can be backed at 1.95 and looks a bet that should give backers a good run for their money.
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.95