Saturday 21st December 2019
Manchester City v Leicester City 17:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 1-0 Leicester
- Each side took 3 points off the other last season
- Both teams scored in 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 5 of the last 9 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Man City have scored in their last 9 vs Leicester
- 2 of the last 5 head-to-heads ended 1-1
- Man City have won the last 3 repeat fixtures
A huge match in the Premier League title race this Saturday as the second and third teams – Manchester City and Leicester – face-off.
With both sides playing catch-up behind runaway league leaders – Liverpool – then a win for either side is massive.
The match betting sees City at 1.36, with the draw 5.25 and Leicester as big as 7.00.
Last season’s repeat fixture ended just Man City 1-0 Leicester so the visitors will glean hope from that, while the Foxes also beat City at home in the league last season.
5 of the last 9 clashes have gone OVER 2.5 GOALS so this can be backed at 1.50, but with BOTH TEAMS SCORING in 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads then this looks a slightly better option and at better odds too 1.70.
It’s worth pointing out that 2 of the last 5 head-to-heads ended 1-1, so this might appeal at 12.00, but with City having won the last three repeat fixtures then it will still be a shock if the home side ar not taking all three points here.
In the scoring markets – Leicester’s Jamie Vardy is having a top season and at 8.00 (1st) or 2.87 (anytime) he’s going to be popular, while Jesus (4.33, 1st) or (1.72, anytime) and De Bruyne (11.00, 1st) or (3.75, anytime) have to be considered for City.
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO [email protected] 1.70