Liverpool v Everton 16:01
- Met 232 times, Liverpool 92, Draw 74, Everton 66
- Met in the FA Cup 24 times, Liverpool 11, Draw 6, Everton 7
- Last met (2019, Prem), Liverpool 5-2 Everton
- 3 of the last 5 league head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 20 vs Everton (all comps)
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 20 home league games vs Everton
- Everton last beat Liverpool away in the league in 1999
- 9 DRAWS in the last 16 head-to-heads
- Everton have scored just 6 goals in the last 11 head-to-heads
- Liverpool have scored in 11 of their last 14 vs Everton
- 3 of the last 5 league head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went UNDER 0.5 GOALS
Another big FA Cup clash between two all-Premier League sides as Liverpool take on bitter Merseyside rivals Everton.
The sides have met 24 times in the FA Cup, with Liverpool winning 11, 6 draws and Everton winning 7.
They also played earlier this season in the league, with Liverpool winning that encounter easily 5-2.
However, it’s worth pointing out that 3 of the last 5 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS (and 9 on the last 16) so that might appeal when looking at the match betting – Liverpool are 1.85, Draw 3.90 and Everton 3.90. While the ‘to qualify’ betting sees Liverpool at 1.50 and Everton 2.50.
The Reds are also unbeaten in their last 20 games vs Everton (all comps) and also not lost in their last 20 home games vs their Merseyside rivals.
3 of the last 5 league head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS, so this might appeal at 2.70, with Over 2.5 goals as short at 1.44.
Again, the team news will be important here with Liverpool sure to make some changes with the league their main target this season, but they should still have enough to get the job done and the 1.50 on them ‘to qualify’ looks decent value, despite being odds-on.
BEST BET: LIVERPOOL TO QUALIFY @1.50