Sunday 1st December 2019
Leicester City v Everton 16:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Leicester 1-2 Everton
- Each side took 3 points of the other last season
- 5 of the last 9 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- 10 of the last 14 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 11 of the last 14 head-to-heads
- Leicester have lost just 2 of their last 10 home games vs Everton
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester) has scored in 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- Last season’s head-to-head saw a RED CARD (Leicester)
Highflying Leicester City start week 14 second in the Premier League, but by the time they come to play their Sunday 4:30pm clash there is every chance third-placed Man City would have overtaken them.
That’s not to say the Foxes can’t get back there though with a home win over Everton, who are facing struggles at the other end of the table.
The Toffeemen have spent a lot of money over the summer but they’ve failed to perform on the pitch with the Merseysiders starting week 14 with just 14 points from a possible 39.
If we look at the match betting, we can see Leicester are on offer at 1.65, with the draw 3.80 and Everton at 5.00.
Everton fans will gain some hope though from knowing they actually won this fixture last season 1-2, while with 5 draws in the last 9 repeat fixtures then it might not be all plain-sailing for the home side.
Having said that, Leicester have also only lost 2 of their 10 home games against Everton and with Jamie Vardy in rude scoring form, it’s hard to see the Foxes slipping up here against an under-pressure Everton.
Vardy can be backed at 4.00 (1st) or 1.83 (anytime) – the former England hitman has also scored in 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads against Everton.
Another option might be the OVER 2.5 GOALS market. 10 of the last 14 clashes between these sides yielded 3+ goals and can be backed at 1.80. While both teams to score has been another popular payout for punters in this fixture with 11 of the last 14 match-ups seeing both sides find the back of the net – back a repeat of this at 1.80.
BEST BET: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.80