Saturday 9th November 2019
Leicester City v Arsenal 17:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Leicester 3-0 Arsenal
- Each side took 3 points off the other last season
- 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Last season’s repeat fixture saw a RED CARD (Arsenal)
- Leicester have won the last 3 repeat head-to-heads
- Leicester are unbeaten in the last three repeat fixtures
- Leicester have lost just 1 of the last 6 repeat fixtures
- Arsenal have scored just 1 goal in the last 3 repeat fixtures
- 1 DRAW in the last 9 head-to-heads
- Both teams scored in 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester) has scored 3 goals in the last 3 head-to-heads
2015-16 Premier League winners – Leicester – continue to rack up the points in this year’s title race after a 0-2 away win at Crystal Palace last Sunday.
The Foxes now sit on 23 points after 11 games – next up for Brendan Rodgers’ men is a home clash against struggling Arsenal.
The Gunners are sitting just 5th on 17 points and face a real battle to get into the ‘top four’ this season.
This is reflected in the match betting ahead of this game too, with Leicester the clear favourites at 2.10, with the Draw 3.60 and Arsenal on offer at 3.25.
Last season’s repeat fixture ended Leicester 3-0 Arsenal too, so a repeat of that score might appeal at 23.00 – The Foxes are also unbeaten in the last three repeat fixtures and have lost just one of their last 6 home games against the Londoners.
There are generally goals in this fixture too, with 7 of last 9 clashes seeing OVER 2.5 GOALS – this is on offer at 1.57, while both sides have scored in 3 of the last 4 clashes. This can be backed at 1.50.
With only 1 DRAW in the last 9 meetings then we tend to get a result one-way, or another, while it’s interesting to know that there was also a RED CARD (Arsenal) in this fixture last season.
Leicester’s Jamie Vardy has already netted 10 league goals this season and has also scored 3 in his last 3 games against Arsenal and having scored 5 goals in Leicester’s last three league games too then the former England hitman will be popular in the scoring markets at 4.50 (1st) or 1.83 (anytime).
BEST BET: JAMIE VARDY TO SCORE ANYTIME @1.83