Everton v Manchester City 17:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Everton 0-2 Man City
- Man City took 6 points off Everton last season
- Both teams scored in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- 4 of the last 7 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Man City have scored in 6 of their last 7 vs Everton
- Man City have only lost just 1 of their last 12 Premier League games vs Everton
- Jesus (Man City) has scored 4 goals in the last 3 head-to-heads
After Manchester City thumped Watford 8-0 last weekend then Everton can’t be looking forward to a visit from the current champions.
If you do fancy a repeat of that remarkable 8-0 win then Man City to win 8-0 can be backed at 301.00!
Last season, however, this game ended Everton 0-2 Man City, while the Manchester side took 6 points off Everton last term in the league.
The match betting sees Man City on offer at 1.30 with the draw 5.50 and Everton at 9.00.
City have scored in 6 of their last 7 vs Everton too and only lost 1 of their last 12 Premier League games vs Everton.
With 4 of the last 7 clashes seeing OVER 2.5 GOALS then this might appeal at 1.44, while both teams scored in 5 of the last 7 – this can be backed at 1.75.
Team news is always important when Man City are concerned – Raheem Sterling wasn’t even needed in their 8-0 win last weekend. However, if a certain Jesus is involved he might be a man to have on your radar as he’s scored 4 goals in the last 3 head-to-heads – he can be backed at 5.00 (1st) or 1.95 (anytime).
Overall, it’s hard to see beyond a City win, with Over 2.5 goals looking a good option, but with just one more goal – OVER 3.5 GOALS – this looks much better value at 2.10 so might be worth chancing.
BEST BET: OVER 3.5 GOALS @2.10