Monday 16th March 2020
Everton v Liverpool 20:00
- Already played this season, Liverpool 5-2 Everton
- Already met in the FA Cup, Liverpool 1-0 Everton
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Everton 0-0 Liverpool
- 6 of the last 7 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- 9 DRAWS in the last 17 head-to-heads
- Liverpool are unbeaten in the last 8 repeat fixtures
- Liverpool are unbeaten vs Everton in the last 21 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Liverpool have scored in 12 of the last 15 head-to-heads
- The last 5 repeat fixtures ALL went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 6 of the last 9 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
It’s the Merseyside Derby on Monday night as Liverpool make the trip across the city to face their old rivals Everton and hopefully move one step closer to winning the title.
The Reds are the Premier League champions elect and start week 30 a massive 25 points clear at the top of the table.
Looking at the match betting, the bookies expect another easy win for the Red side of Liverpool too – Everton 4.75, Draw 3.80, Liverpool 1.72.
The sides met earlier this season in the league and that ended Liverpool 5-2, while they also faced-off in the FA Cup – that finished Liverpool 1-0 Everton.
Everton fans will glean some hope though from knowing this repeat fixture last season ended 0-0, while 6 of the last 7 repeat clashes have actually been DRAWS.
We’ve seen 9 stalemates in the last 17 head-to-heads, so the 3.80 on another draw might appeal to some.
Having said that Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 8 away league games at Everton, and haven’t lost to Everton (all comps) in their last 21 games.
It’s not a clash that generally produces goals either – the last 5 repeat fixtures all went UNDER 2.5 GOALS, while 6 of the last 9 overall meetings of late also saw 2 or less goals scored.
The scoring markets see Liverpool’s Salah at 2.05 (anytime) or 4.50 (1st) and Mane 2.37 (anytime) or 5.50 (1st), while Everton’s shortest price player is Richarlison 3.40 (anytime) or 8.50 (1st).
BEST BET: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @2.00