Saturday 8th February 2020
Everton v Crystal Palace 12:30
- Already played this season, Palace 0-0 Everton
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Everton 2-0 Palace
- 6 DRAWS in the last 9 head-to-heads
- Everton are unbeaten in their last 10 games vs Palace
- 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Everton have scored in 9 of their last 12 vs Palace
- Both teams ‘didn’t’ score in the last three head-to-heads
- Palace have ‘NOT’ scored in their last 3 games vs Everton
Having lost their last two games then Crystal Palace are in danger of slipping dangerously close to the relegation places.
The Eagles start this weekend in 14th place on 30 points and are just 6 points off the drop zone.
Next up for Palace is a tricky trip to Everton too, so things don’t get much easier for a side that have failed to score a goal in their last two games.
The teams met earlier this season and that ended Palace 0-0 Everton, while this fixture last term ended Everton 2-0 Palace – a repeat of that score can be backed at 7.50.
The match betting sees Everton as the clear favourites at 1.61, with the draw 4.00 and Palace 5.25.
The Toffeemen are also unbeaten in their last 10 games vs Palace and have scored in 9 of their last 12 against the South Londoners too.
However, we have seen a lot of draws when these sides meet – a massive 6 of the last 9 clashes have ended all-square.
It’s normally a fixture with not many goals either as 8 of the last 10 clashes saw UNDER 2.5 GOALS, so this option at 1.72 looks a fair price.
With Palace having a bit of trouble in front of goal at the moment and the fact the Eagles have failed to score in their last 3 games against Everton then then both teams ‘not’ to score at 1.70 might be another option.
So, the stats point to another tough game for Palace – a draw might not be out of the question though if recent meetings are anything to go by. However, we’ll stick with the UNDER 2.5 GOALS option at 1.72 – a bet that has paid out in 80% of the last 10 meetings between these two sides.
BEST BET: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @1.72