Saturday 11th January 2020
Crystal Palace v Arsenal 12:30
- Already played this season, Arsenal 2-2 Palace
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Palace 2-2 Arsenal
- The last 4 repeat fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 9 of the last 11 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- The last 5 head-to-heads ALL went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- 2 DRAWS (both 2-2) in the last 3 head-to-heads
- Both teams scored in the last 5 head-to-heads
- Arsenal have lost just 1 of their last 10 away league games vs Palace
- Palace have beaten Arsenal at home (league) just once in the last 14
- Milivojevic (Palace) has scored 4 goals in the last 4 head-to-heads
This Saturday’s lunchtime Premier League game sees Crystal Palace host Arsenal at Selhurst Park.
Palace are in the midst of an injury crisis at the moment with a lot of their main players on the sidelines, including a lot of defenders.
Arsenal will head into the game with a lot more confidence too after beating Manchester United in the league last time and also seeing off Leeds in a tricky FA Cup clash on Monday.
The match betting sees Arsenal as the favourites at 1.80, with the Draw 3.80 and Palace on offer at 4.00.
The sides have already played out a 2-2 draw in the league this season, while this repeat fixture last term also ended in a 2-2 draw. If you fancy more of the same with that scoreline then you’ll be rewarded at 15.00.
In fact, it’s a fixture that does tend to produce goals – ALL of the last four repeat clashes went OVER 2.5 GOALS, while 9 of the last 11 also saw 3+ goals scored – OVER 2.5 GOALS can be backed at 1.72, while with ALL of the last 5 head-to-heads actually seeing OVER 3.5 GOALS then this is slightly better value at 2.75.
Both teams have also scored in ALL of the last 5 head-to-heads so at 1.66 this looks another solid option.
BEST BET: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.72