Monday 8th April 2019
Chelsea v West Ham United 20:00
- Already played this season, West Ham 0-0 Chelsea
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Chelsea 1-1 West Ham
- Chelsea are unbeaten in the last 12 repeat league fixtures vs West Ham
- 2 of the last 3 repeat league fixtures ended in DRAWS
- West Ham are unbeaten in their last 3 vs Chelsea
- The last 3 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Chelsea have kept a clean sheet in 6 of the last 9 home head-to-heads vs West Ham
An all-London Premier League Derby on Monday (8th) night as Chelsea welcome West Ham to Stamford Bridge in a crucial game for the Blues in their ‘top-four’ battle.
The sides have already played out a 0-0 draw in the league this season so both sets of fans will be hoping for a bit more goalmouth action here, but with last season’s repeat fixture ending 1-1 then this clash at the moment does have a habit of ending all-square.
However, it’s worth noting that Chelsea are unbeaten in the last 12 repeat fixtures, so it’s easy to see why they are 1.33 in the match betting, with the draw 5.50 and West Ham as big as 7.50. It’s worth pointing out though that the Hammers are actually unbeaten in their last three vs Chelsea.
Chelsea have also kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 9 vs West Ham – Chelsea win ‘to nil’ is 2.30, while a Chelsea clean sheet is 2.10.
The last three head-to-heads also went UNDER 2.5 GOALS so the 2.50 on offer here (Over 2.5 goals 1.53) certainly looks fair value.
All-in-all, it’s a game that Chelsea can’t afford to lose but with West Ham sure to be up for this one then the Under 2.5 goals at 2.50 looks cracking value for a bet that’s paid out in all of the last three clashes.
Best Bet: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @2.50