Monday 17th February 2020
Chelsea v Manchester United 20:00
- Already played this season, Man Utd 4-0 Chelsea
- Also met in the EFL Cup, Chelsea 1-2 Man Utd
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd
- Chelsea are unbeaten in the last 6 repeat fixtures
- 6 DRAWS in the last 13 league fixtures
- Man Utd are unbeaten in their last 5 vs Chelsea (all comps)
- 7 of the last 11 league head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 10 league head-to-heads
- Man Utd have scored just 3 goals in the last 5 repeat fixtures
- Chelsea have lost just 1 of their last 17 home league games vs Man Utd
- Chelsea have won 3 of the last 5 repeat fixtures ‘to nil’
- 3 of Chelsea’s last 5 home league games vs United went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
The final Premier League game for this set of fixtures is a cracker as Manchester United travel to London to face Chelsea.
Both sides are in somewhat of a transition period and with Liverpool running away with the league the best they can hope for is a ‘top four’ finish.
At the start of this round of fixtures though Man Utd sit on 35 points (8th) and Chelsea are on 41 points (4th) – so a win for either side will be very valuable in their quest for a Champions League place.
The match betting suggests a Chelsea win as the Blues are on offer at 1.83, with the Draw 3.60 and Man Utd 4.20.
The sides met earlier this season at Old Trafford though and that ended in an easy 4-0 home win for United, while they also played in the EFL Cup this term – Chelsea 1-2 Man Utd.
With last season’s repeat fixture ending Chelsea 2-2 Man Utd too, then these recent results will give United fans some confidence – the Red Devils are unbeaten in their last 5 vs Chelsea.
Having said that, Chelsea are unbeaten in the last 6 repeat fixtures, and have lost just 1 home league game in their last 17 against United – but these sides do seem to love a draw at the moment – 6 of the last 13 clashes ended all-square.
7 of the last 11 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS – this can be backed at 1.90, while both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 6 of the last 10 clashes – if you fancy a repeat of this you’ll be rewarded at 2.00.
Looking at the scoring markets – Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham will be popular to add to his 13 league goals this season – he’s 4.00 (1st) or 1.83 (anytime). For United, with Rashford will out – their Anthony Martial is their shortest-priced player at 5.50 (1st) or 2.37 (anytime).
BEST BET: DRAW @3.60