Chelsea v Liverpool 16:30
Sunday 22nd September 2019
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool
- Liverpool took 4 points off Chelsea last season
- Already met this season (Super Cup), Liverpool 2-2 Chelsea
- 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 8 of the last 10 league head-to-heads
- Both teams scored in 7 of the last 8 repeat league fixtures
- Liverpool have lost just 1 of the last 5 repeat league fixtures
- 6 of the last 13 head-to-heads (all comps) ended 1-1
- Mane (Liverpool) has scored 3 goals in the last 2 head-to-heads
BEST BET: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @1.53
A real treat to end ‘week 6’ as Premier League heavyweights Chelsea and Liverpool lock-horns at Stamford Bridge.
Liverpool head into the week top of the table with a 5 point lead over Man City already, while Chelsea’s new-look side haven’t started too badly either with 8 points.
Last season’s repeat of this fixture ended Chelsea 1-1 Liverpool, but the Reds did take 4 points off Chelsea last term. In fact, 6 of the last 13 clashes ended 1-1 – this is on offer at 8.00.
Don’t forget, the sides also met in the Super Cup this season – with that ending 2-2 after 90 mins, and Liverpool winning on 5-4 in the end on penalties.
The match betting sees Liverpool as the favourites at 2.00, with the draw 3.75 and Chelsea on offer at 3.50.
Other betting options to take into account are UNDER 2.5 GOALS as 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads saw 2 or less goals – this is on offer at 2.37.
Both teams also scored in 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads, while 7 of the last 8 repeat fixtures also saw both sides find the back of the net. This is on offer at 1.53.
Liverpool’s in-form Mane is a player that has done well when playing against Chelsea too – he’s netted 3 goals in the last 2 head-to-heads and is 5.50 (1st) or 2.20 (anytime).
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.53