Chelsea v Arsenal 20:15
- Already played this season, Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 7 home league games vs Arsenal
- Chelsea have won 3 of their 4 vs Arsenal
- 5 of the last 7 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads (all comps) went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 7 of the last 11 head-to-heads
A big game for both Chelsea and Arsenal in this all-London Premier League clash on Tuesday night.
Both sides are struggling a bit in the league this term – with Chelsea doing the better and start this round of games in fourth place on 39 points, while Arsenal are back in 10th on just 29 points.
The match betting sees Chelsea as the favourites at 1.75, with the draw 3.80, while Arsenal are 4.50.
They’ve already met this season and that ended Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea, while this fixture last term finished Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal.
In fact, Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 7 home games over Arsenal and have won 3 of their last 4 against the North Londoners too.
With 5 of the last 7 clashes going OVER 2.5 GOALS this is another option at 1.66, while both teams scored in 7 of the last 11 meetings – this can be backed at 1.61.
Looking at the scorers markets – Chelsea’s Tammy Abraham will be popular at 4.00 (1st) or 1.80 (anytime), while Arsenal’s Lacazette will be their main man at 7.00 (1st) or 2.75 (anytime).
BEST BET: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.66