A cracking midweek or European football to look forward to as its Champions League Semi-finals time, with the second legs.
The four remaining sides are in first-leg action on Tuesday and Wednesday night and with two English sides left-in (Liverpool and Spurs), plus Barcelona and Ajax there is plenty at stake.
On Tuesday Barcelona take a 3-0 lead from the first-leg to Anfield, while on Wednesday Spurs travel to Ajax 1-0 down.
Two mouth-watering clashes to enjoy so we’ve got some key head-to-head stats to help you find the best betting angles.
Tuesday 7th May 2019
Liverpool v Barcelona, 20:00
- Met 9 times before, Liverpool 3, Draws 3, Barcelona 3
- First leg, Barcelona 3-0 Liverpool
- Last repeat fixture (CL, 2007), Liverpool 0-1 Barcelona
- 6 of the past 9 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 9 head-to-heads
- Liverpool have won 6 of their 11 CL games this season
- Liverpool have won all 5 of their home CL games this season
- Both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 4 of Liverpool’s 5 home CL games
- Barcelona haven’t lost in their 11 CL games this season
- Barcelona have scored in 10 of their l1 CL games this season
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.50
Wednesday 8th May 2019
Ajax v Tottenham 20:00
- Met 3 times before, Spurs 2, Draw 0, Ajax 1
- First leg, Spurs 0-1 Ajax
- Last repeat fixture (1981), Ajax 1-3 Spurs
- 2 of the last 3 previous head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Spurs have scored 3 goals in 2 of their 3 previous games vs Ajax
- Spurs have won just 5 of their 11 CL games this season
- Both teams scored in 6 of Spurs’ 11 CL games this season
- Spurs have scored in 10 of their 11 CL games this season
- 6 of Spurs’ 11 CL games this season went OVER 2.5 goals
- Son (Spurs) has scored 3 goals in their last 3 CL games
- Ajax have won 10 of their 17 CL games this season
- 10 of Ajax’s 11 CL games this season went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Ajax have scored in 16 of their 17 CL games this season
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.61