A cracking midweek or European football to look forward to as its Champions League Semi-finals time.
The four remaining sides are in first-leg action on Tuesday and Wednesday night and with two English sides left-in (Liverpool and Spurs), plus Barcelona and Ajax there is plenty at stake.
On Tuesday, we’ve Tottenham Hotspur hosting Ajax, while on Wednesday Liverpool travel to Barcelona.
Two mouth-watering clashes to enjoy so we’ve got some key head-to-head stats to help you find the best betting angles.
Tuesday 30th April 2019
Tottenham v Ajax, 20:00
- Met just twice before, Spurs 2, Draw 0, Ajax 0
- Last met 1981 (Cup Winners Cup), Spurs 3-0 Ajax
- Both previous head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Spurs have scored 3 goals in both previous games vs Ajax
- Spurs have won just 5 of their 10 CL games this season
- Both teams scored in 6 of Spurs’ 10 CL games this season
- Spurs have scored in ALL 10 of their CL games this season
- 6 of Spurs’ 10 CL games this season went OVER 2.5 goals
- Son (Spurs) has scored 3 goals in their last 2 CL games
- Ajax have won 9 of their 16 CL games this season
- 10 of Ajax’s 10 CL games this season went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Ajax have scored in 15 of their 16 CL games this season
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.66
Wednesday 1st May 2019
Barcelona v Liverpool 20:00
- Met 8 times before, Liverpool 3, Draws 3, Barcelona 2
- Last repeat fixture (CL, 2007), Barcelona 1-2 Liverpool
- 6 of the past 8 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Liverpool have never lost away at the Nou Camp (4 games)
- Liverpool have won 6 of their 10 CL games this season
- Liverpool have lost 3 of their 5 away CL games this season
- Liverpool’s last 3 away CL games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Barcelona haven’t lost in their 10 CL games this season
- Barcelona have conceded just two goals in their 5 home CL games this season
- Barcelona have scored in 9 of their l0 CL games this season
BEST BET: BARCELONA CLEAN SHEET @3.00