Saturday 4th May 2019
Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur 12:30
- Already played this season, Spurs 5-0 Bournemouth
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Bournemouth 1-4 Spurs
- Last 2 head-to-heads went OVER 4.5 GOALS
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last 7 vs Bournemouth
- Bournemouth have scored just 1 goal in their last 6 vs Spurs
- Both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- Son (Spurs) has scored 4 in the last 2 head-to-heads (2 braces)
BEST BET: SPURS TO WIN @1.80
A massive Premier League game for Spurs this Saturday lunchtime as with just two games remaining the race for a top four place is still open.
Next up for Spurs is a trip to Bournemouth but with the Londoners sitting on 70 points and 2 points ahead of Chelsea and 4 in front of Arsenal then a draw will be good enough to secure one of the top four places.
The match betting suggests they get at least that too as they are 1.80 in the match betting to win the game, 3.60 for the Draw, while Bournemouth are 4.33.
They’ve also already played this season and with Spurs thumping Bournemouth 5-0 at home then that’s another plus for the visitors, while last season’s repeat fixture finished 1-4 to Spurs.
There are generally goals when the teams meet too – the last two clashes saw OVER 4.5 GOALS, while 3 of the last 4 went OVER 3.5 – 5+ goals is on offer at 4.5, while 4+ goals is 2.50.
Spurs are also unbeaten in their last 7 vs Bournemouth, while the Cherries have scored just 1 goal in their last 6 vs Spurs – suggesting that even though there are generally goals in this clash, most of them come from Spurs.
Another option might be both teams ‘NOT’ to score as this has paid out in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads – this can be backed at 2.25, which looks fair value on a bet that’s paid out in 83% of the time in recent matches.
BEST BET SPURS TO WIN