Monday 16th September 2019
Aston Villa v West Ham United 20:00
- Last met (Feb 2016), Premier League – Villa 1-1 West Ham
- 7 of the last 8 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Villa have lost just 1 of their last 9 home games vs West Ham
- 3 DRAWS in the last 6 head-to-heads
- Last head-to-head saw a RED CARD (Villa)
A Monday night Premier League game that will be filled with claret and blue as Aston Villa host West Ham Utd.
With Villa one of the new sides in the league, they last met back in Feb 2016 and that ended Villa 1-1 West Ham.
West Ham have started the better of the two sides – with 7 points after 4 games – while Villa could have a long season ahead as they’ve recorded only 3 points so far and start this game in one of the three relegation slots.
The match betting here is tight, with Villa at 2.50, West Ham at 2.60, with the draw on offer at 3.60 – in fact, with 50% of the last 6 games ending all-square then the draw might be the way to go in this market.
Villa got a red card the last time the teams met too, plus also head here having had a player sent off in their last game at Crystal Palace too.
7 of the last 8 clashes between these sides saw UNDER 2.5 GOALS, so at 1.61 this might appeal too, while both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 8 clashes – this can be backed at 2.37.
BEST BET: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @1.61