Sunday 21st April 2019
Arsenal v Crystal Palace 16:00
- Already played this season, Palace 2-2 Arsenal
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Arsenal 4-1 Palace
- Arsenal have lost just 1 of their last 16 league games vs Palace
- Both teams scored in 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads
- 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- The last 3 head-to-heads went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- 2 DRAWS in the last 12 league head-to-heads
- Palace have scored in 8 of their last 9 vs Arsenal
- Milivojevic (Palace) has scored 3 in the last 2 head-to-heads
After their 0-1 away league win at Watford last week, Arsenal are in a decent position to land one of the lucrative top four places.
They start this set of games on 66 points (4th), but still have a game in-hand on the fifth – Chelsea – and are now just a point behind their bitter rivals Spurs.
Next up for the Gunners is a home clash against Crystal Palace. The Eagles are now safe from the drop but will be hoping to move up the table a bit during their remaining games.
The sides played out a thrilling 2-2 draw at Selhurst Park earlier this season, while with this fixture ending Arsenal 4-1 Palace, then these teams have a habit of scoring and conceding when facing each other at the moment.
Palace fans won’t want to hear though that Arsenal have lost just one of their last 12 vs the Eagles. But on a plus, the south Londoners have at least found the net in 8 of their last 9 when playing Arsenal.
Palace’s Milivojevic, who has netted 12 league goals for the Eagles this season, has scored in 3 of the last 2 head-to-heads when playing Arsenal, so he’s certainly a man to have on you radar in the scoring markets. The Serbian was also on target last weekend against City and takes penalties for the Eagles too.
Other options to look for are that 7 of the last 9 (78%) clashes went OVER 2.5 GOALS and also saw both teams score. Over 2.5 goals can be backed at 1.61, while both teams scored is a slightly better 1.70, so this is how we are going to play this one.
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Note: Odds are subject to change