Chelsea v Wolverhampton Wanderers 16:00
- Already met this season, Wolves 2-5 Chelsea
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Chelsea 1-1 Wolves
- 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in the last 3 head-to-heads
- Chelsea have won 4 of their last 5 home games vs Wolves ‘to nil’
- 3 of the last 5 head-to-heads at Stamford Bridge went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 4 of the last 5 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
The final games for both Chelsea and Wolves in the Premier League this season sees they pitched against each other on Sunday afternoon.
Wolves start the final round of games in 6th and can be expected to finish in a top 8 place and with that qualify for the Europa League.
While Chelsea are in fourth and with Leicester just a point of them, they will need to get a win here to make it certain they finish in the top four and grab one of the lucrative Champions League slots for next season.
The match betting suggests a win for Chelsea at 1.85, with the draw 3.80 and Wolves on offer at 4.00.
The sides met earlier this season and that ended Wolves 2-5 Chelsea, but Wolves will gain confidence knowing this fixture last term ended 1-1 – a repeat of that score can be backed at 8.00.
With 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads seeing OVER 2.5 GOALS, then this option at 1.90 has to be respected too. 3 of the last 5 clashes at Stamford Bridge also saw 3+ goals scored.
While Both Teams have scored in the last three clashes – this can be backed at 1.80.
It’s worth noting that Chelsea have won 4 of their last 5 home games against Wolves ‘to nil’ – this can be supported at 3.25.
Chelsea’s Giroud is in great scoring form so the Frenchman at 6.00 (1st) or 2.60 (anytime) has to be on the shortlist, with the shortest-priced of the Wolves players in the scoring markets is Raul Jimenez 6.50 (1st) or 2.75 (anytime).
BEST BET: CHELSEA WIN @1.85