Tottenham Hotspur v Leicester City 16:00
- Already met this season, Leicester 2-1 Spurs
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 3-1 Leicester
- Spurs have lost just 2 of their last 8 (all comps) vs Leicester
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- Jamie Vardy (Leicester) has scored 4 goals in the last 5 head-to-heads
- 3 DRAWS in the last 11 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Spurs have scored in 22 of their last 23 vs Leicester
With the Premier League 2019/20 season drawing to a close there are a lot of games with little riding on them.
However, this Sunday’s clash between Spurs and Leicester still has a lot to offer when it comes to potential European places.
Despite dropping out of the top four since the game started back up, Leicester still have a chance to get back there – but will probably need to win their remaining three games and hope the likes of Chelsea and Man Utd slip-up.
Spurs are in the race for a Europa League place and two more good results from their remain couple of games will secure that.
The match betting for the game sees Spurs on offer at 2.25, the draw 3.30 and Leicester at 3.20.
The sides met earlier this season and that ended Leicester 2-1 Spurs, while this repeat fixture last term finished Spurs 3-1 – you can back that scoreline at 21.00.
Spurs have also lost just 2 of their last 8 when playing Leicester, but it’s a fixture that normally produces goals – Spurs have scored in 22 of their last 23 when taking on the Foxes, plus 6 of the last 7 clashes saw both teams score and 5 of the last 6 went OVER 2.5 GOALS.
You can back both teams to score at 1.70, while Over 2.5 Goals is on offer at 1.90.
From Leicester’s point of view, Jamie Vardy has been their main man – he’s netted 4 goals in the last 5 head-to-heads and has been in good scoring form since the action returned last month. The former England striker can be backed at 4.75 (1st) or 2.10 (anytime).
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.70