Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal 16:30
- Already played this season, Arsenal 2-2 Spurs
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Spurs 1-1 Arsenal
- The last 2 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 3 vs Spurs
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last 5 home league games vs Arsenal
- Spurs have won 2 of their last 3 home league games vs Arsenal ‘to nil’
- 6 of the last 9 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in the last 3 league head-to-heads
- Spurs have lost just 1 of their last 11 home league games vs Arsenal
- 6 DRAWS in the last 12 head-to-heads (4 have been 1-1)
- Harry Kane (Spurs) has scored 10 goals in his last 10 league games vs Arsenal
- 2 of the last 3 league head-to-heads saw RED CARDS (1 each)
The North London Derby between Spurs and Arsenal is always a fixture that stands out each season and even though this one will be played behind closed doors we can still expect plenty of passion.
Both teams are on a bit of a recovery mission at the moment and sit a long way off the league leaders, just outside the top six. With that in mind, they will want to finish the season off well to book their place in the Europa League and, at least have something to show for this campaign.
The match betting suggests a very tight game with Spurs 2.30, the Draw 3.50 and Arsenal 2.87.
This is backed up with this season’s clash ending 2-2 and the repeat of this fixture last term ending 1-1.
The Gunners are, however, unbeaten in their last three against Spurs, while in contrast Spurs haven’t lost in their last 5 home league games over their rivals – and lost just 1 of their last 11 at home vs Arsenal.
6 of the last 9 clashes went UNDER 2.5 GOALS, so this might appeal at 2.00, plus both teams have scored in the last three head-to-heads – this can be backed at 1.61.
England hitman Harry Kane is certainly the man to follow in this fixture too – The Spurs striker has netted 10 goals in his last 10 vs Arsenal and can be backed at 5.00 (1st) and 2.20 (anytime).
Overall, with both teams a bit hit and miss at the moment the safe call might be to side with another DRAW at 3.50. Another way to play this draw option is in the halftime/fulltime market. Back HT Arsenal, FT Draw and also HT Spurs, FT Draw – both on offer at 15.00.
HT ARSENAL, FT DRAW @15.00
HT SPURS, FT DRAW @15.00