Monday 6th July 2020
Tottenham Hotspur v Everton 20:00
- Already met this season, Everton 1-1 Spurs
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended Spurs 2-2 Everton
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last 10 home league games vs Everton
- 3 of the last 7 repeat league fixtures ended in DRAWS
- 5 of the last 9 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Spurs are unbeaten in their last 14 games vs Everton
- This season’s head-to-heads saw a RED CARD (Spurs)
- Spurs have scored in their last 8 vs Everton
Another interesting Premier League game in the race for a top four ‘Champions League’ place as Spurs entertain Everton on Monday night.
The match betting suggests a home win for Spurs as they are priced at Evs, with the draw 3.75 and Everton 3.50.
The sides met earlier this season at Goodison Park and that ended in a 1-1 draw, so if you fancy a repeat of that score, you’ll be rewarded at 7.50.
In fact, this same fixture last term also ended in a draw (2-2), with 3 of the last 7 repeat fixtures also ending all-square and 5 of the last 9 head-to-heads also finishing with both teams getting a point each.
But it’s still worth pointing out that Spurs are unbeaten in their last 10 home games against the Merseysiders and haven’t lost to Everton in their last 14 – you can back Spurs or the Draw in the ‘Double Chance’ market at 1.28.
Both teams have scored in 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads, so this option might appeal at 1.75, while 5 of the last 6 clashes went OVER 2.5 GOALS – this can be backed at 1.90.
We saw a RED CARD for Spurs when these sides met this season at Goodison so there may be some boil over of that. The scoring markets are dominated by Harry Kane (Spurs), who s 4.75 (1st) and 2.10 (anytime), with Son (Spurs) 6.00 (1st) or 2.60 (anytime).
For Everton, their Richarlison and Calvert-Lewin are their main scorers and can be backed around 7.50 (1st) or 3.10 (anytime).
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.75