Manchester City v Arsenal 20:15
- Already played this season, Arsenal 0-3 Man City
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 3-1 Arsenal
- Kevin De Bruyne (Man City) scored twice in this season’s head-to-head
- Aguero (Man City) scored a hat-trick in last season’s repeat fixture
- Man City have won their last 5 vs Arsenal (all comps)
- 9 of the last 11 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 11 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 4 DRAWS in the last 12 head-to-heads
- Man City have won 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads ‘to nil’
- Man City have scored 2+ goals in their last 6 vs Arsenal
We get back going with the Premier League this Wednesday as the 20 teams looks to play out the rest of the season.
We get started with a decent game too as the current champions – Manchester City – take on Arsenal.
The sides met earlier in the season at the Emirates and that ended in a 0-3 away win for City – if you fancy a repeat of that score you’ll be rewarded at 11.00.
Any kind of a slip-up from City will pretty much hand the title to Liverpool, as City restart the season 15 points adrift from Liverpool, with only 10 games to play.
With the players having had a break and any niggling injuries before the lockdown now hopefully sorted than most of the Premier League sides will come back with full squads to pick from.
The match betting suggests an easy home win for City as they are as short as 1.30, with the draw 5.75 and Arsenal as big as 9.50 to get all three points.
City have also won all of their last 5 games vs Arsenal and won 4 of their last 5 ‘to nil’ vs Arsenal – you can back City ‘win to nil’ at 2.60.
With 9 of the last 11 head-to-heads going OVER 2.5 GOALS, then this is another bet to consider, but at 1.36 there is little value here.
City’s De Bruyne has scored twice in this season’s head-to-heads so at 8.50 (1st) or 2.75 (anytime) he might appeal, while Aguero netted a hat-trick in this repeat fixture last season – he’s 3.50 (1st) or 1.44 (anytime).
Overall, it’s hard to see beyond a City win here, but it’s a game that generally produces goals. The over 2.5 goals option is no value at 1.44, so maybe add another goal – Over 3.5 Goals – and you’ll get 1.90.
However, with City having a good record of beating Arsenal ‘to nil’ this is how we are going to play this game @2.60. A bet that’s paid out in 4 of the last 5 clashes between these two sides.
BEST BET: MAN CITY WIN ‘TO NIL’ @2.60