2020 Carabao Cup Final
Aston Villa v Man City 16:30, Sunday 1st March 2020
Another intriguing clash this Sunday as Aston Villa and Man City do battle in the Carabao Cup Final – the League Cup to most footballing fans.
It’s a chance for a first bit of silverware of the season, but with Man City thumping Aston Villa 6-1 only last month, then Villa will be out for revenge.
Aston Villa have won this competition 5 times, while Man City are the current holders with 6 wins and have also won the last two.
We take a look at the main head-to-head stats to take in to the game.
Aston Villa v Man City – Key Head-to-Head Stats
- Already played this season, Man City 3-0 Villa
- Man City have won 3 of the last 7 head-to-heads 4-0
- Man City are unbeaten in their last 7 vs Villa
- 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads
- Man City scored 2+ goals in 7 of their last 8 vs Villa
- Man City had a RED CARD in this season’s head-to-head
BEST BET: OVER 3.5 GOALS