Carabao Cup Final
Chelsea v Man City 16:30, Sunday 24th February 2019
Another intriguing clash this Sunday as Chelsea and Man City do battle in the Carabao Cup Final – the League Cup to most footballing fans.
It’s a chance for a first bit of silverware of the season, but with Man City thumping Chelsea 6-0 only a few weeks ago then the Londoners will be out for revenge.
Both sides have won this competition five times, but Man City are the current holders.
We take a look at the main head-to-head stats to take in to the game.
Chelsea v Man City – Key Head-to-Head Stats
- Met twice in the league this season, Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Chelsea 2-0 Man City
- Met in the League Cup twice before, Chelsea 1, Draw 0, Man City 1
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads ALL went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in ALL the last 5 head-to-heads
- Man City have won 2 of the last 4 league head-to-heads 1-0
- Man City have scored in 12 of their last 13 vs Chelsea (all comps)
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) has scored 3 goals in the last 4 head-to-heads
- Sergio Aguero has scored 5 goals in the last three head-to-heads
- Man City have won the League Cup 5 times
- Chelsea have won the League Cup 5 times
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS ‘NOT’ TO SCORE @1.95